Prevention is very important. Maintaining good oral hygiene at home while regularly visiting your dentist (usually once every 6 months), will help keep your smile healthy and radiant for many years in the future.
Below please find some easy tips that will help you prevent plaque accumulation on your teeth:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day using a soft toothbrush
- Use a toothpaste with fluoride to remove plaque from the surface of your teeth
- Make sure to also brush the upper surface of your tongue. This will remove any remaining plaque and will keep your breath fresh!
- Floss at least once a day
- You can also use mouthrinse to remove any remaining bacteria and maintain a fresh breath